2009 m. gegužės 9 d., šeštadienis

END-OF-TERM SELF-ASSESSMENT


My name is Irena Andruškevič, I am first year student of psychology on Mykolo Romerio University. The aim of this work is to analyze my success in learning ESP during second term.

I have written a few summaries during this term. In my opinion, my summaries were quite good, but still there is space for improvements. However, my summary writing skills has improved comparing with last term summaries.

My vocabulary tests on modules in psychology were quite successful. No doubt, they were much better, than last term. My lowest mark in previous term was 3.3 while in this it was 8.

Unfortunately, I have missed the class dictation, but I am sure that it was great innovation in process of learning language. I am looking forward to have a possibility to write dictation with all group.

My listening performance is still good enough, but not perfect. I wish I had been better in it because these skills are very important for psychologist.

I was interested in listening to peers power point presentations. I have used the opportunity to ask questions or comment their work. It was a great fun for me.

That is more, I enjoyed making power point presentation on non verbal communication. To my mind, my presentation was great. I enjoyed doing it and it was good opportunity to improve speaking in public.

To my mind, my short talks on ESP themes in class were satisfying. Themes were interesting and while looking for information I have found many useful things for me.

To sum up, I can say that my ESP has improved and I am glad that during two terms, I managed to learn so many new things and of course, I am glad that work was not oppressive.

References:
www.Elida__my_clever_dog_by_liiian

Komentarų nėra: